Ad covering the alerts

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Location (City and/or State)
Finland
This has happened a couple of times today for me... Used to have the same problem a few weeks ago, then it stopped and now it is back again. When I am reading a thread and open the alerts, the add on the right blocks the alerts. Sometimes this happens, sometimes not, but this time I was able to take a screenshot. If I want to read my alerts or click on them I have to return to the front page.

Screenshot_20240525_170405.png

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
This has happened a couple of times today for me... Used to have the same problem a few weeks ago, then it stopped and now it is back again. When I am reading a thread and open the alerts, the add on the right blocks the alerts. Sometimes this happens, sometimes not, but this time I was able to take a screenshot. If I want to read my alerts or click on them I have to return to the front page.

View attachment 371050

It's because the ad detaches and floats when you scroll past a certain point. In chrome, if you scroll back towards the top of the page, the ad will stop floating and you can click on your alerts.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Sometimes it happens even though I am on the first post, but you are probably right. That is probably the reason (at least most of the time).