Aggie's first dandelion

Status
Not open for further replies.

akp022

5 Year Member
I wasn't sure if he would eat them as he's a very finicky/stubborn eater...but you tell me what he thinks of it :)

ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365690194.871262.jpgImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365690215.910013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hturner

5 Year Member
Looks like he likes it in the 2nd pic! hes shouting joy! haha cute pics and beautiful tort!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I would find it hard to believe that almost any tort would not enjoy the wonderful treat....after all, they are the hooch of the flower world....the torts turn into wino's....lol

Cute tort by the way :D

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Forgive me, but I can't tell what kind of turtle/tortoise you have.

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Aha! Proof that nature bats first, and last ... they always know what's natural to them. My grandpa took us to the desert when we were little and asked us to find the lettuce out there to make a point about what we needed to feed his 4 CDTs, all still alive, all 61 years old.

akp022

5 Year Member
Blake m said:
Forgive me, but I can't tell what kind of turtle/tortoise you have.

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

He's a Greek, although I still can't figure out what subspecies, I do have a few suspicions lol

Thanks for all the compliments guys; he's my first tortoise so this forum has been very helpful in keeping him healthy, he's my baby (even if he isn't a baby anymore lol!)

BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Aha! Proof that nature bats first, and last ... they always know what's natural to them. My grandpa took us to the desert when we were little and asked us to find the lettuce out there to make a point about what we needed to feed his 4 CDTs, all still alive, all 61 years old.

Wow! 61..that's amazing :)...and I think that's an awesome idea (from a teacher stand-point, people learn best from hands on experience lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.