KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
pam said:
Great pictures :)

~:)~

Chad Horne said:
Incredible pics as always, very nice carrot trick. :)

~:)~

dmarcus said:
Field of Dreams Aldabra version...

~:p~ "LIVING A DREAM"

JoeB said:
Great Thread! I spent most of my work day looking at your PICs.. Not very productive but we're slow so oh well.

~:D~

Momof4 said:
So peaceful!!

~:rolleyes:~

bellyboo said:
I have LOVED looking through all of your pictures! Simply beautiful.

~:cool:~ "THANK YOU"

tortoises101 said:
Cute hatchlings. :cool:

~;)~

Momof4 said:
As usual I love your pictures. I was just wondering what type of person is in the market of buying one of these beast?

~:tort:~

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
kameya said:

Among your Aldabran group, one of them seemed to have an ultra smooth round carapace, can you pose some more close-up photos of that tortoise? It's such a beauty. Thank you.

:tort: That tortoise is April, she is our smallest female. We have several that are that smooth.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
These pictures are all amazing - and the story of how you got your first one, priceless. I have so many questions going through my head about your program as I look through all your beautiful photos. I have sent you an email with just a few. Couldn't imagine waking up and looking outside and seeing all those beautiful torts in the backyard.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
SulcataSquirt said:
These pictures are all amazing - and the story of how you got your first one, priceless. I have so many questions going through my head about your program as I look through all your beautiful photos. I have sent you an email with just a few. Couldn't imagine waking up and looking outside and seeing all those beautiful torts in the backyard.

:D|:D