ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

mitchellr

5 Year Member
Greg, does an aldabra 5,5" in size ready to live full outdoor life? Im thinking to make an outdoor pen for my aldabra. I think he's happier outside than indoor. Thanks!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Greg, does an aldabra 5,5" in size ready to live full outdoor life? // Thanks!

* Our gauge is simply if they can not fit thru the 2" x 2" square chain link fencing, basically from what we have found that on average a 3.5" SL aldabra exceeds the 2" wide mark and can not fit thru the fencing.

IMG_2071.JPG

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Im thinking to make an outdoor pen for my aldabra. I think he's happier outside than indoor.

* They love the outdoor life, much better diet, exercise levels, and pure sunshine for thermal regulation! Ours are released as soon as possible!

* Caution with potential predators, cold weather, and make sure they have many available shade options!

IMG_2178.JPG DSCN0849.JPG DSCN0694.JPG DSCN0569.JPG DSCN0755.JPG IMG_2959.JPG

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
* They love the outdoor life, much better diet, exercise levels, and pure sunshine for thermal regulation! Ours are released as soon as possible!

* Caution with potential predators, cold weather, and make sure they have many available shade options!

View attachment 82705 View attachment 82706 View attachment 82707 View attachment 82708 View attachment 82709 View attachment 82710
Cuteness overload!!! I can't take it! ;) yes I can - post all the pics you want! Lol.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I love these guys so much! My hubby to be would fall over from a heart attack if I came home with one of these guys... Hmm how much do I love him?? :D :D