ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington

OMG! I think of that itsy-bitsy syringe that I used to give my Russian tortoise worm medication. That syringe you have is bigger than my tortoise :)
I love the new puppy. And I'm glad that the other dog will share the red ball. Be careful with sticks. A friend of mine's dog somehow got a stick jam down his throat when they were playing fetch. He has literally been having surgery after surgery for the past year. It's just now beginning to clear up. He almost died. Just a freak accident, I always heard that it could happen but never paid any attention. But now I will never throw a stick for my dog again.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
A friend of mine's dog somehow got a stick jam down his throat when they were playing fetch. He has literally been having surgery after surgery for the past year.

~ I so agree, she picks up palm frowns and carries them around.

Nicole M

5 Year Member
I love this photo! It's like seeing big, gentle dinosaurs playing in the sprinklers... They're so beautiful. My dream is to own an Aldabra. Hopefully one day I'll have the space to keep one!

Do you have any idea how old these are? It seems like it would take many, many years for a tortoise to reach that size.