ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Popeye, I was looking back at old pictures in this thread, and I think you mentioned that you owned an Aldabra tortoise? Do you have a thread where you post pictures too??? I would love to see your aldabra!

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I am not to good with the computer and never figure out how to post pictures. He/she is about 1 1/2 years old and doing well due to Aldabraman's help. When I first received him/her I was miss led how to take care of him /her and also in the condition of the animal. A few double scutes . I am not about aesthetics as long as the tortoise is healthy.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
How big is s/he? Where did you get your aldabra? I'm hoping to get one eventually, but right now I do not have enough money! ;) I figure now is the time to learn as much as possible! Do you feed your aldabra every day, or do you let her/him eat weeds mostly? If you click "upload file" on the button right, you can post a picture from your computer. You don't have to, by any means, though! :)

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I do not recommend the person I got my tortoise from. I you have any questions or are looking for an Aldabra then Aldabraman is the person to talk to. In my opinion he is the leader in this tortoise and the best thing he is accessible to us.