Almost Finished Tortoise Table Help!!!

ryanlocsin22

Location (City and/or State)
Iloilo City Philippines
He didn't mean 80c, the majority of the world, including me, use centimeters and celsius. So typos are to be made, celsius is inbedded in our brain. Almost everyone here uses F, it's mostly Americans here. So you try to adjust, doesn't always work?
Google:

There are only three: Myanmar (or Burma), Liberia and the United States. Every other country in the world has adopted the metric system as the primary unit of measurement.
ill update this thread when i finish putting everything in my tort table.. ???

Kim&Tim

The Netherlands
im sorry!! yeaah 26c.. i meant 80f. sorry i get confused. here in the Philippines we use degree celsius.thats what i meant . so whatever i read here i always convert it to celsius when i use my heat gun thermometer. ✌✌✌
We all do, except for the US, Liberia and Myanmar. So it's ok??? ha ha just kidding ?

COmtnLady

Colorado
He didn't mean 80c, the majority of the world, including me, use centimeters and celsius. So typos are to be made, celsius is inbedded in our brain. Almost everyone here uses F, it's mostly Americans here. So you try to adjust, doesn't always work?
Google:

There are only three: Myanmar (or Burma), Liberia and the United States. Every other country in the world has adopted the metric system as the primary unit of measurement.

All of us Noobs can be overwhelmed with so much info and wanting to do the best for our critters. As you can see from my putting both types of measurement in my reply, I'm used to dealing with different countries using different systems. It seemed VERY important to make certain that it was a typo rather than true confusion... a life was as stake.

Its better to talk things out than assume there is understanding.

ryanlocsin22

Iloilo City Philippines
All of us Noobs can be overwhelmed with so much info and wanting to do the best for our critters. As you can see from my putting both types of measurement in my reply, I'm used to dealing with different countries using different systems. It seemed VERY important to make certain that it was a typo rather than true confusion... a life was as stake.

Its better to talk things out than assume there is understanding.
thankk you for helping out!! i appreciate it!!