An Add on ReptileAuctions.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
No they don't to me, but I have been wrong before. I would guess maybe DT's.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
I thought about sending them an email but I thought I would check with people who could tell me for sure. I surprised those guys are still alive if thats what they've been feeding them

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, they're sulcatas, but they're not as healthy-looking as the seller says they are. They have strange pyramiding issues that make me think were caused by being too close to the heat light. And the food looks like some sort of cabbage or broccoli stems.

shelber10

10 Year Member!
long island NY
i have seen this add in several different websites except kingsnake it looks like a scam to me

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
still 500 seems really high to me.

reptylefreek

5 Year Member
Seatac, Washington
Especially when you can see that the owner obviously knows nothing of correct diet. You know that salad you buy in a bag, with the ice burg and cabbage, that exactly what it looks like they are being fed. I usually pop on this site every once in a while and I send a little email if I think they are misrepresenting the animal. I was just double checking to make sure these were sulcatas but I think I will email them and ask why they are showing this salad as a diet. This site never sells animals this large, it usually does it's business with babies so I hope these dont end up on craigslist some where as "cute and cuddley torts that are easy to take care of".

Status
Not open for further replies.