And they call it puppy loveee/It must be love, love love or is it just best friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottinghamshire, UK
Now before I show you the picture I dont want anyone of you to be mad at me or scream at me, as this happen whilst I was in my room watching everthing.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

88.jpg

Now before anything is said, my cat and tortoise get on very well XD

This happened under my eyes, my mum doesnt let jasper in unless im in to watch him as he eats everything and I soon took Jasper out after he had done this, it was too cute to miss dont you think? Well maybe you dont think so & I am sorry but I liked it! Shows what best buddies they are

BFF

x

P. S

Sorry abobut the messy cage, he gets his clean out in around half an hour lol after I have checked my emails XD

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Too cute! I have to keep my cats out of my enclosures because they use them as litterboxes. Look like yours has better manners!

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
kimber_lee_314 said:
Look like yours has better manners!
Nope, he didnt even ask Crush, nor did he phone first to see if he was in & to top i of he didnt even knock!
RUDE MAN! Ill be having words... I thought I tought him lots of manors! OBVIOUSLY NOT

xx

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Oh my gosh soooo cute!! Cats are somethin' :)Mine try sleeping on top of my Parrot Cages! Your tortoise was probably "huh what's going on and what is this big orange thing in here!!"

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I'm glad you were supervising--but I thought you were building Crush a new cage? Or that he was atleast going to get a plant in there.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Meg90 said:
I'm glad you were supervising--but I thought you were building Crush a new cage? Or that he was atleast going to get a plant in there.

We are saving to build Crush a new cage, yes its only cheap, but its money we havnt got ATM! So for now this is keeping him going & I know some of you/most of you dont approve but he gets to run in my bedroom under supervision!!!!!
Pobable get him a new cage in the summer (june ish) Crush is happy & I do know he would be happier with a bigger cage but like I said money is tight. Its a working progress! Also wit us hopefully having a good summer here this yr fingers crossed he will be outside alot more giving me and dave time, and not rushing like we have this one!

Thanks for posting MEG90 thought you were totally rejecting me so genuinely thank you! xox

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I think Jasper looks like he's saying, "Do you mind if I just take a quick bask, mate? I'm a little chilled at the moment!" :D

My Sirius K. jumped into Taco's enclosure the other day and then made the mistake of ignoring my demands that he vacate the premises...unluckily for him I had the squirt bottle handy and he got several facefulls before springing away...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.