Anyone know what this is?

2CentNapkins

Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, GA
Yesterday I went to get some prickly pears from this one rare spot I found that has them growing in the wild. Anyways, as I was walking along the edge of the woods I found these 2 little plants and after going through 5 plant ID apps, I still can’t figure out what they are and if they’re safe to feed my baby redfoot. Not sure if this matters or not, but I live in South Georgia, not far from the Florida line. TIA! :)

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5138.jpeg
    IMG_5138.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5140.jpeg
    IMG_5140.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5139.jpeg
    IMG_5139.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
The first one isn't familiar but pretty sure the second is some kind of clover. The leaves are three petaled and if you take a look at the white flower that's a clover. They aren't all short little plants. I'd want a better photo of the flower would help. I circled it in red.

IMG_0391.jpeg

2CentNapkins

Lakeland, GA
The first one isn't familiar but pretty sure the second is some kind of clover. The leaves are three petaled and if you take a look at the white flower that's a clover. They aren't all short little plants. I'd want a better photo of the flower would help. I circled it in red.

View attachment 369596
Today I did more research with my mom and we were pretty sure the 2nd one was a hairy bush clover. I have it saved in my refrigerator so I’ll check for the flower part you circled in the morning. As for the first plant, we still aren’t too sure about it but the closest thing I’ve found is a dwarf blueberry bush.