App Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuke

10 Year Member!
I haven't had any crashes but I have a bit of lag. I haven't been able to use my favorite feature which is the "participated in." I get a sorry you didn't type anything in the search message every time I click on it.

Jd3

5 Year Member
Josh said:
:( Sorry guys! We are working on these bugs.
It crashes for me mostly when I click on a notification and it tries to load the app. You all are reporting that it crashes while you're already in-app and trying to load a thread or photos within a thread? If any error messages pop-up, a screenshot would be VERY helpful! :) :tort:

No messages ever. It just closes. Over. And over. And over.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Auburn, Alabama
A new crash for me was when I opened the app it crashed a lot. Only once have I had it give me a error message and it said the app and or the forum is not responding, that has happened a few times.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I would be nice if we could see people's signatures and their profiles on the app as well.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I can't even use the app anymore it crashe do bad, not sure if it is because my iPod in 3rd gen or what but the app is becoming useless since it crashes on everything, also if one of the options on the bottom of the app could let us go straight to our profiles instead of having to hit the more option to see it, it just crashes when I open pols threads so i can get to my profile. I am typing this using safari since I can do nothing with the app now.

Status
Not open for further replies.