Area tortoise mercilessly destroys helpless lower life form

Floomby

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California

Although authorities would not release details of the perpetrator's identity on account of her juvenile status, her mother told members of the press that she was named Ramona.

"She comes from a loving home," the tearful parent said. "I just hope that this serves as an example to other testudinal youth to eat their vegetables with equal vigor."

Seven other seedlings made no comment when asked whether they feared becoming the next victims of the pocket-sized antediluvian vegetarian. However, an area dog was eager to share some excited if incoherent sentiments on the matter of eating things quickly and viciously.

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
I couldn't see the video. It says its private.
Funny text though.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
Its working now. A little mowing machine.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California

Although authorities would not release details of the perpetrator's identity on account of her juvenile status, her mother told members of the press that she was named Ramona.

"She comes from a loving home," the tearful parent said. "I just hope that this serves as an example to other testudinal youth to eat their vegetables with equal vigor."

Seven other seedlings made no comment when asked whether they feared becoming the next victims of the pocket-sized antediluvian vegetarian. However, an area dog was eager to share some excited if incoherent sentiments on the matter of eating things quickly and viciously.

The dog always talks.....lol.....fantastic....