Arizona Sulcata

Clocktower6

Arizona Sulcata
Owner: Austin Clayton
[email protected]
"We breed happy, healthy tortoises"

DISCLOSURES: None, I have no vested interest in submitting this report.

NOTE: this review is based on a single positive interaction. This is important because it's the problematic interactions that demonstrate the quality ones character or business, one's "true colors" if you will. For Example: I had 2 easy transactions with Backwater and would have submitted positive reviews. However, at the first setback it became clear that the owner, Sam Sundberg, truly earns his deplorable reputation
So, here it is. Austin Clayton at Arizona Sulcata answered all emails promptly and with appropriate detail. He, proactively provided care information. He was very precise about shipping times and details. Prices were 25% cheaper than Backwater and he breeds and ships personally. Communication was well above average. This was done via email etc.... He will provide a phone number and will offer to speak in person (Backwater refuses to accept or make calls to customers). It is important to note that I didn't talk to Austin personally and cannot comment regarding such interaction with first hand knowledge. Tymmysaurus Rex was a very fat, healthy, lively little critter who ate and roamed immediately upon delivery. At this juncture, I would have to rate Arizona Sulcata very highly and personally recommend them.