Attachment issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Am I losing my mind? I have been experiencing this for many months now. I got to post and depending on the day the option to attach pictures is just not there. In the last 30 minutes I tried to post under Adoptions and attach a picture but the attachment window is not there. I posted under Russian tortoises and the attachment option was there and worked correctly!

Any ideas?!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I much prefer to upload to a third party site like tinypic.com. Then your picture is just visible in your post and people don't have to click in and out of it.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
When I read your thread title I expected your post to be about how you were so attached to your torts that you thought about them all day and had a hard time leaving for work, etc.
Anyway, I use photobucket for pictures on this site. It's a little bit of a pain because it adds a couple of steps to the process. Two advantages are that the photos are resized and ready to post, and all the photos I've every loaded into photobucket are there, waiting for me and organized by album.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think it has to do with how you access the internet...from a phone, laptop, etc. My tortoise partner was here visiting me from San Diego a few weeks ago and he was using a lap top and on the Forum at the same time as me. I was using a regular computer. His home screen didn't look the same as mine. He had no place at the bottom of the screen to "mark all forums read." And the reply screens looked slightly different too.

Status
Not open for further replies.