Awesome !!

guille24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
wisconsin
Today one of my favorite actors posted some really cool pics on Facebook , well milla jovovich loves tortoises ! I always liked her now I like her even more lol ImageUploadedByTortForum1398393205.338147.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1398393215.985041.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cool. I wonder if she's a member? You never know, she may be under a different name:D

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Right ! That's what I was wondering but I left a comment mentioning tortoise forum ! :D I hope she sees it and becomes a member ! She's so cool !!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I just noticed, she has the same black fencing around her torts that I have around mine:D It's a pretty enclosure too. Her torts aren't bad either,

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I worked with her on "Resident Evil III". She is a genuinely awesome lady. She is very kind, considerate, thoughtful, graceful, competent, talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. She's also very easy on the eyes even in person. She's one of my favorite actors that I've worked with. At the end of the movie she gave everyone on the crew a very nice gift too.

I had no idea she was into tortoises. Given the size of hers, it might be a new thing for her. Now I will have something to talk to her about if I ever work with her again.

Anyhow, you picked a good one to like. She is first class all the way!

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
That's so cool !!! I want to get some fencing similar to that one but I haven't been able to find anything And Seems like she's taking good care of her torts

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Tom !! Are u adopting ! Would u like to have a 22 year old son lol I can take care of ur tortoises and do all your chores haha I would love to meet her !!! She's awesome

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That fencing is from Menards.

Tom, you need to get a call out to her to join the forum:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tom !! Are u adopting ! Would u like to have a 22 year old son lol I can take care of ur tortoises and do all your chores haha I would love to meet her !!! She's awesome
I don't "know" her. We just worked together on her movie. I did the crazy un-dead attack dogs that she skillfully avoided... We filmed that in Mexico City. I don't even have any idea where in the world she lives.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Woow that's pretty cool I had no idea that that was filmed in Mexico ! I speak Spanish too So now I can take care of your tortoises , do your chores and be your personal translator lol did u get a chance to ask for an autograph / picture ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yo hablo poquito español.

Asking for autographs or pics is bad etiquette when you are in the business. If someone were to do that, they would not likely be hired again. I wouldn't want it from most of them, but I'd love to have a pic with her. Its just not the thing to do.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Yeah you are right ! You have an awesome job tom :D ! What other famous people have u worked with?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yeah you are right ! You have an awesome job tom :D ! What other famous people have u worked with?

I've been doing it since the mid 90's, so most of them at one point or another. I've had a lot of good times.

Mini

5 Year Member
Friendswood
That's so cool !!! I want to get some fencing similar to that one but I haven't been able to find anything And Seems like she's taking good care of her torts
Fencing from Lowe's and Home Depot.

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
That's awesome tom !! And Tim I'm going to go and take a look ! Thank u !!

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
That's one of my fav movies too! I love all the resident evil movies , the fourth kind , ultraviolet , and so many others :D