baby box turtles are so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I am the worse photographer even though Terry K has been trying to teach me for four years, but these were too cute to pass up. I have about 5 baby Eastern's and they are all eating and doing great, but this one is exceptional. She is a very aggressive eater, and patrol's the viv all day looking for food. She makes me laugh all day. Her name is Nixi.
001-63.jpg

She was shaking her head so hard and that's why it's blurry.
002-65.jpg

003-61.jpg

got any more?
004-65.jpg

I got this one from Chris (hermannichris). Beautiful little boxie. Her tail is all yellow and so is her legs and head.

034-22.jpg

These two are the same age, but the little one hasn't grown and her shell is a mess. They are about a year old.
001-64.jpg

003-62.jpg

Some Fall activity in the turtle garden
013-52.jpg

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Those are great great photos Terry...We named our aggressive eater Turtlezilla or just Zilla, lol

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, cute shots, those guys are so cute. i was waiting for the first little one to burp after the worm! they are just so sweet. who doesnt like babies.nice pets you have there. lindy

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
WallieTheTortoise said:
awww cuties! I tried to give mine waxworms, but she just nipped at them and walked away!

I give the hatchlings and poor eaters wax worms because there soft, easy to digest and are fatty. It puts a little meat on those babies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Terry I think we're going to need more pictures of the little yellow one that you got from Chris. They look so cute. Do you think that little one will start growing soon? :tort:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Candy said:
Terry I think we're going to need more pictures of the little yellow one that you got from Chris. They look so cute. Do you think that little one will start growing soon? :tort:

Obi is really exceptional. I've never seen a hatchling like that before. I'm so curious to see how he grows up and if he's a male he will be a really high color one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.