Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
The NEONATES
20140920_062816.jpg
A few remain, neonate leopard tortoises, common none blond, blue eyed, dwarf or giant, just common leopard tortoises. Stigmochelys pardalis. That's a genus and species designation, no subspecies declared.

That shiny thing is a quarter for size reference. That box is 9 inches by 14 inches.

$85 each plus FedEx overnight priority shipping (will be delivered next day by 10:30 am unless you live in a super remote part of the contiguous United States). Shipping about $45 to $60 depending on the distance between you and me. I'm in San Diego CA 92126.

The single best way to communicate with me is with my actual real e-mail [email protected] then there is calling and talking or leaving a message at 2one5 483-7675 followed by a text message at the same number, Facebook, google instant messenger, blah blah blah, please use the real e-mail. Whatever we do it's going to end up with real e-mail anyways when I confirm your ship-to address, your phone number, that payment was received etc. Let's just start that way, Yeah!

Yvonne runs the adults on her tortoise farm in central California, I raise the neonates up for sale, wet with a huge variety of edibles (no diet fixation non-sense here). They have all been eating and deficating for no less than 5+ weeks. They are still semi-fragile neonates. It won't work if you put them on rabbit pellets and feed them iceburg. They will all be sold by this time next month to a standing order for wholesale lots, don't dicker if they meet your interest.

Even though the tortoises are minors, I will not sell to tortoise people under 18 years old.

MOM
LeoFemaleYvonne.jpg

DAD
20140720_191006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.