Basic care.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
CT New Haven.
I have had my tort since I was 15. I have been hated on. Criticized for taking him to the vet for routine check- ups, and his oversized bill. ( which he had since day one). Thus his name Duckstser. He has been loved and cared for to the utmost of my ability since I was a teen. He is so healthy and happy if we are 20 years younger, I believe he would be an internet sensation. I don’t need that because he is sensational enough being my best friend. I hope this finds the ppl that are caring. The ppl that understand

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi, sorry you seem to have had a hard time - was that on social media like FB or other forums?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
@Duckster RT
It shows your age as being 44.
I'm sorry if you've felt anything less than supported. I myself usually gauge my replies based on age in that I feel I can be a bit more blunt in my responses with older people like myself.
A lot of times, criticism meant to be helpful and constructive sounds like it's cruel. That's part of this kind of group...no faces. No smiles. It makes the intent harder to determine.
Outright haters will be dealt with. I promise. But at the same time I can assure you that almost all of your responses will be meant to help. So keep an open mind.