BEACH PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
Here are my 2 M&M's (Morla and Morty) hanging out at the beach. They are 4months old now. If you look in my old pics, you can compare how much they have grown since.

This was taken a few weeks ago...love how they tippy toe, it's soooo cute!

001-9.jpg

002-6.jpg

What I carried them in down to the beach

007-4.jpg

They were so excited to be at the beach

009-1.jpg

enjoying some sun

010-2.jpg

they kept trying to run away once they hit sand lol so I kept putting them back on the towel

011-1.jpg

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
I had to take em...since they are still hatchlings, they tend to flip themselves and the beach is located 2 1/2 hrs away so I didn't wanna be gone all day if one had flipped and it's happened several times but hasn't happened any time recently but I was scared so I just took them LOL I figured they could use the sun as well...we were kinda isolated at the far end of the beach but a few people did stop and take a look and were very curious hahahaha. They were excited to be at the beach tho, I thought they'd be scared. Thank goodness there were no birds, but I was watching them very closely anyway. I'm glad that dogs didn't see them because it's a dog friendly beach where dogs can go offleash and roam around and no other dogs even knew I had them with me except my dog of course :D

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
That's awsome! I have been thinking about taking Bowser to the beach one day. I live about 45 minutes away from it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.