Bestfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuntdouble7

5 Year Member
Rallo and Franklin have been back together for about 2 weeks now. They seem to be best friends now. I got up this morning and they were basking together.

Attachments

• image-402479722.png
    image-402479722.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 68

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I am glad it appears they are friends and I hope it continues to always be that way. Just always keep an eye out for things changing. Nice looking tortoises. :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice torts, but like Jacqui said, they may appear to be friends, but keep an eye out for bullying. The larger one looks to me like he is not too thrilled:D

Stuntdouble7

5 Year Member
Yeah that's why I separated them for about 8 months. I think they have an understanding now since they have a lot more room. I keep a close eye on them always and this time together there are much more civil haha. I have heard diff things from diff people too. Mostly seems that no one has had a problem, does anyone have any bad experiences to share so I may avoid issues?? Thanks for all comments and input...

Jeansie1988

5 Year Member
Hamilton, ON
Oh interesting. What is the age difference between them? And or size.... They are cute! Thanks for posting.

Stuntdouble7

5 Year Member
Franklin is 1 yr. not sure about Rallo If I had to guess by size difference I would say he's 2-3yrs old. It's crazy to see the difference in the two of them over the past year they have both gotten much bigger.

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
The one on the left appears to be giving the other one the evil eye.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.