~BEWARE~

Thomas tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Beware of this website. 》 tortoisehome.com I was looking at it and it doesn't say where their location is. (Which is a little peculiar🤔) also they don't tell you the cost of the shipping of the animal your buying till you click the only button there. BUY. Not only all that but they sell angonka tortoises, aldabra tortoises, radiated tortoises, star tortoises and more but the thing is they sell the angonka tortoise. (The rarest tortoises in the world) for $350! I mean come on. They are worth at least $50,000 (according to the internet) and they sell the aldabras for...I Believe $200 maybe $250. DEFINITELY SCAM! And I also believe they sell radiated tortoises between $350-450 and they are worth at least $1,000 so the reason I posted this thread is so that y'all are warned. Not to buy from them.

ArmadilloPup

NE Oklahoma
Yeah, they don't say where their facility is. If you read their "About Us" section, it is broken English. None of their social media links have ever worked. Bigtime fake site.

jed3ell

East Palo Alto ca
Beware of this website. 》 tortoisehome.com I was looking at it and it doesn't say where their location is. (Which is a little peculiar🤔) also they don't tell you the cost of the shipping of the animal your buying till you click the only button there. BUY. Not only all that but they sell angonka tortoises, aldabra tortoises, radiated tortoises, star tortoises and more but the thing is they sell the angonka tortoise. (The rarest tortoises in the world) for $350! I mean come on. They are worth at least $50,000 (according to the internet) and they sell the aldabras for...I Believe $200 maybe $250. DEFINITELY SCAM! And I also believe they sell radiated tortoises between $350-450 and they are worth at least $1,000 so the reason I posted this thread is so that y'all are warned. Not to buy from them.
Yes dont deal with Tortoisehome.com and Passiontortoise.com I believe it's the same person scammer he has you buying through paypal he gets the money you get nothing

Last edited:

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Just DM me your credit card info I promis not steal your identity just a short borrow🤣 the web is so full of scams I loath going to somewhere I haven't already bought from. It is bad enough that new companies buy off old brands and masquerade as established businesses