Bigred sniffing around

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I think Bigred just might have one more clutch in her. She has been walking the whole yard today sniffing the ground and stopped a couple times and kicked some dirt around in her usual spot

bigred said:
I think Bigred just might have one more clutch in her. She has been walking the whole yard today sniffing the ground and stopped a couple times and kicked some dirt around in her usual spot

She was digging in a dry area and walked away so I watered that area for her now she came back to that area and is digging. She is getting to be very a predictable :tort:

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Predictable...reliable...all good traits....:D and maybe she just feels like toying with you...lol :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Predictable...reliable...all good traits....:D and maybe she just feels like toying with you...lol :D

Well that what she did, dug a big hole then hit some roots and abandoned the nest. She is still wondering around the yard so maybe she plans on keeping me up late tonight

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
You may have to get your clamp heat lamp and step ladder out...:D:D

Extension cord and Hillbilly setup already in backyard:D How r all your torts- Probably enjoying the sun

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Oh good...love the set up by the way :D

Baby RFs were out in the early sun after their soak and eating...they were out about 45 minutes and no roll overs today...lol....when I put them out I do it when I am out doing stuff in the yard so if Edie decides to four wheel over Ed and finds herself belly up I can stroll on over and right her...they are eating good still...and yesterday they actually were brave enough to do a few laps around their enclosure before they booked it back into their domes....today Ed decided he wanted to try out Edies dome and she just sat there and looked like "seriously?" then she went on into his...

The CDTs have been loving it....I actually let the old man stay out all day and night for a few days when the night temps were fifties...one night it dropped into high forties and the next am he did not look like a happy camper at all..so the last couple nights he has been back in for night....I will give em another opportunity when the night temps are 60+....lol....he seems to enjoy that I moved his pen over a bit to all the new growing areas....pigging out totally...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Oh good...love the set up by the way :D

Baby RFs were out in the early sun after their soak and eating...they were out about 45 minutes and no roll overs today...lol....when I put them out I do it when I am out doing stuff in the yard so if Edie decides to four wheel over Ed and finds herself belly up I can stroll on over and right her...they are eating good still...and yesterday they actually were brave enough to do a few laps around their enclosure before they booked it back into their domes....today Ed decided he wanted to try out Edies dome and she just sat there and looked like "seriously?" then she went on into his...

The CDTs have been loving it....I actually let the old man stay out all day and night for a few days when the night temps were fifties...one night it dropped into high forties and the next am he did not look like a happy camper at all..so the last couple nights he has been back in for night....I will give em another opportunity when the night temps are 60+....lol....he seems to enjoy that I moved his pen over a bit to all the new growing areas....pigging out totally...
Sounds like a good time to me

Status
Not open for further replies.