Blue Berry Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harrietta, MI
:D Meet the newest member of the family tiny tiny 11 1/2 wks old Blue Berry Muffin aka "Muffin" shes a Blue & Fawn toy Chihuahua, sweetest little tiny baby ever. She came from a not so carring home, had sores on her neck was loaded with fleas and worms, crusty eyes and was hit on. Shes now in very loving care and doing great been de flead twice, treated for worms, eyes treated, nails trimed and her sores are now healed and shes just a real doll baby, shes only 2 pounds.
Took these pics 3 days after we got her home its now been 6 days. We couldnt find any doggy sweaters for her small enough for that tiny body so we make sweaters for her outa socks i cut them to fit and put the leg holes in and she loves wearing them..:p

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2155.jpg

thats my hand in the pic,
DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2169.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

Will get some better pics of her in few days..:)

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
That has to be the cutest puppy I have ever seen! Blue Berry Muffin really has to be the perfect name for her. I'm extremely jealous!!!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:D Thanks everyone, Len i will deffinately try to get a better pic.. LOL!!

:) Muffin and her new doggy bed, toys everywhere we use a box for now to keep her toys in till i get her new doggy toy box, she knows to pick out which toy she wants, LOL!! she also has a cat tunnel she loves playing in zooms in and outa it and hides other toys in there.. Shes such a doll and doing sooooooooooooo good. Shes had no accidents in the house, knows the outdoor potty runtine and has full run of the house, she sleeps well thru the night no accidents at all. Shes gained a few ounces in weight since shes had her wormer treatment YIPPY!!:p I think once shes full grown shes only gona be about 4 to 5 pounds.

DSCF2186.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I can't imagine any picture better than that close up of her. Hard to believe that someone could even think of mistreating that precious little baby. I have two very small Chihuahua's and a little Yorkie, and they are such a joy. Your baby is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Oh....and that name...adorable!!

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Harrietta, MI
:) Thanks Terry, yes it is very very sad she went thru what she did but thats in the past now and shes comming right along with realizing she wont be hit here for anything she does and that the hand that pets her and gives her treats is gentle not mean and wont harm her. The things i was told by the guy pissed me off to no ends if i hadnt been with a close old friend at the time we picked her up, i would have beat him like he said they did to these puppies. Something so tiny and young has accidents and they chew on things theres NO excuse for beating them just for that let alone they were not properly cared for at all. I dont take lightly to this kinda crap at all.. Just as we were getting ready to leave he said OH if she squeals when you pick her up its because i just beat her for pooping. if it wasnt for my friend i would have been in jail for beating this guy to a pulp. I wanted to get the rest of the pups but that was a no go, they werent havin no part of it, those poor babies, Muffin is truely the lucky one..

Here she is just after she took a treat from my hand notice how tiny she is and the healed sores on her neck, shes got the treat in her mouth.
DSCF2192.jpg

and a nice side pic. shes so cute and loving, we are getting her use to being around alot of people here at home and all the sounds from quads to chain saws and everything else so shes not so scared, shes doing super well with all thats going on.
DSCF2195.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What a sweetie! Until last year, when a Chi touched my heart, I never really liked this breed. Now I can't wait for the day I can have one again. Yours is just such a heart melter.

Status
Not open for further replies.