1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! The 2018 Tortoise Forum Calendar is here! Click here to pre-order! Proceeds go directly to keeping TFO online and FREE for all to use! Thank you for your support!

Boa Master review

Discussion in 'Tortoise Product Reviews' started by fitz505, May 12, 2017.

1. fitz505

fitz505 New Member

A few weeks ago I ordered 4 custom PVC enclosures for Boa Master, Mark was slow in the production of the tanks so he offered to put them together for the inconvenience. Its been a couple weeks but I've noticed there are screws poking through everywhere and the track for the sliding glass on one of the tanks is coming off. I has originally drawn to Boa Master products because of the price compared to vision and animal plastics and Boa Master has the potential to be a great company but I'm afraid my animals are going to get cut on the screws and my large female boa got out because of the broken track.

Attached Files: