Bob and Maggie made the paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is very cool. Such a celeb. Do you think she'll still talk to us now.LOL:D. I bet Bob doesn't even know he's a tortoise:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
That's very cool! Nice article also! You just got to love Bob!! Oh and Maggie too! :p
I wonder if Maggie told them some of the great Bob stories? Lol!

M

Maggie Cummings

Jacqui said:
A rare picture of the lovely Ms Maggie!

I knew I shouldn't have trusted that reporter as she "PROMISED" that they wouldn't use a picture of me, just Bob. The picture makes me look like a Rag Doll. I need strings of yarn hanging from the ceiling.
All that's seen pouring from the cup was just a long dandelion leaf...Look at how excited Bob is. There are people who have come up to me in the store or the bank, and they'll always say..."Hey Lady, Where's Bob??

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You changed your hair. You still managed to hide your face pretty well in the photo. :) They sure like their "junk food", don't they?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
What's a paper?

M

Maggie Cummings

Tom said:
You changed your hair. You still managed to hide your face pretty well in the photo. :) They sure like their "junk food", don't they?

I sent her some of my Bob stories and she's thinking we need to print them in a book.
Yes Tom, you are correct...strawberries are not good for Sulcata, but I wanted him to bring his head out so I bribed him with the berries.
When we print the book I'll send you the first autographed copy from Bob hisself

Tom said:

That green from the cup was a big dandelion leaf...that's GOOD food for Bob...:p

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
What a great article. They went pretty extreme with the other animals. I kept reading looking for the part on Bob. They saved the best for last though. Good picture! Don't be so hard on your picture, it looks great :)

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
When they talked about Bob's insulated shed, all I could think about was the time Bob flooded it and your yard with the garden hose. I just started laughing as I recalled all your pictures and his smug face. You and Bob stole the show!

Great article, thanks Yvonne.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
So we finally get a clue of what Maggie looks like!!!
Exactly how I pictured you!
It is kinda nice though isn't it?PLus now you could go into any store that sells produce and probably get plenty of scraps!
I have one store and when I walk in they say "the turtle lady is here" but many times they have to report 'the pig lady' beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.