bookshelf

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
ok so I am going to be using bookshelves to make tuxy his enclosure. I have 2 options. I can get 2 bookshelves and put them together and cut an entrance way between the 2 making the enclosure wide and long or take one long book shelf and one smaller one and make a ramp up to the second story. using the smaller one as the second story. what do you guys think is the best? walmart has 2 large for $65, or a large and small for $49. thanks

mini_max

Alberta, Canada
Having done the second level, its great, but heating and lighting were an issue. I found I had to get another source of light and heat up there because my basking bulb had to hang too low over the bottom story to throw any light or heat up top. Same with my che.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
the room that his enclosure is in is about 80 degrees. hottest room in the house winter and summer lol

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
I like the idea of two together. It would be more room to run and make obstacles etc. I have a double decker and after all the work my hubby did she just stayed in on the top floor mostly which was her original enclosure :/