Boy or girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

stena29

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Porterville ca
As wanting to know at what age can I tell if my RES is a boy or girl??? I have two babies....under a year old....

staticmap

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
So which is faster? Make a right off East Crabtree or left off East Springville?? ;):D

stena29 said:
Good lord!!! Lol yes it is...how the heck did I do that lmao!!!!

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
How embarrassing!!!! Lmao!!! I tried to post a pic of my turtles and posted a map! Lmao!!! Now it says I can upload any pics...something about memory...

Yay!!! I finally got one to upload lol

Attachments

• image-1123965757.png
    image-1123965757.png
    163 KB · Views: 25
C

Claireabbo

hahha thats great! :D i dont know much about turtles. but i can assure you help is on the way! :D

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
Claireabbo said:
hahha thats great! :D i dont know much about turtles. but i can assure you help is on the way! :D

Haha...well at least everyone knows where I live!!! Lol...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing...all i wanted was to know what age I can tell when they are make or female lmao!!

mel262011

5 Year Member
Robertsdale, AL
it doesn't show the exact location (like your house number) so I don't think anyone will actually come to your house :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your RES is too small to be showing which sex he is. When he gets a little bigger, if he's male he'll have a big fat tail and long, Freddie Krueger claws.

That's pretty funny about the female "map" turtle you posted! I was going to delete if for you, but I think it gives us a good laugh and adds a bit of humor to the forum. (if you want me to delete it I will)

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
emysemys said:
Your RES is too small to be showing which sex he is. When he gets a little bigger, if he's male he'll have a big fat tail and long, Freddie Krueger claws.

That's pretty funny about the female "map" turtle you posted! I was going to delete if for you, but I think it gives us a good laugh and adds a bit of humor to the forum. (if you want me to delete it I will)

Thank you soo much for ur help....well then for now I guess I will hive them girl names lol...Bella and tink...lol kids named them....and na u can leave the map...it was pretty funny I got all this talk about a map and didn't even realize I did it or even how I dis it....

I did finally was able to post of pic of one of my RES...the other one is camera shy lol...but thanks for ur help....

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well when they hit 4 inches then you can tell. Anymore questions just ask me, I love water turtles. Thank the LORD.:D

stena29

5 Year Member
Porterville ca
One of them have a very thick red ear...and it's shell is really pretty green color...the other one u can hardly see the red ear and just isn't as flashy as the other...could that help define male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.