Bug Vaccuum ! Love It!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
So, I got my Bug Vacuum in the mail last week!Fun! Laser Sight ! It came with a patch too. My tortoise now has 2 on hand. Fun! I love these things frankly. Always a supply I buy for the tortoise room. There is nothing not fun about taking care of my redfoot.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Too bad all my carnivorouse plants came in the mail dead. Disappointed

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Oh no!
Update!
My new Bug Vaccuum sucked royally. The new design was very poor . Lazer sight doesn't work. Button on the side has no purpose or any settings. Let's decoration

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I now own 2 of these bad boys for my tortoise room. The newest model did not include a laser sight...... so if your babies get a special laser sight take good care of it. It's very hard to get to stay on. A good rubber band was the perfect thing to keep the Valve locked open for when in use. Otherwise it loves to close right as you go to suck some fly up. Mabey I just have to tie or tape the laser sight on for safety.
But then sticking them in the freezer for a little while kills their metabolism and then you just have to dump the fruit flies down the toilet.
I love the dumb things!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Update!

So the bug vacuum mabey the funnest, mean toy a tortoise owner can buy! The tortoises are all unfazed by any sound. That is their vacuum dude! But the flies reproduce far more efficiently than I can! And want to to party! Well, sorry. The tortoise room isn't a fly club to meet chick's! So I feel like jerk when I suck them up right as they mount a female.
They love the tortoise fruit.