Buongiorno from Italy!

tartaruga donna

Location (City and/or State)
Monticello Conte Otto, Vicenza, Italia
Ciao! My husband and I are Americans who recently bought a home in northern Italy. . . and we inherited a large family of tortoises-- "tartaruge" in Italian. The previous home owner brought the big Nonna from Rome more than 25 years ago. Somewhere, she added a male and well. . . they're rather like rabbits. I have located 8 "babies" in addition to the parents! (And can I tell you these little guys are my favorite thing about my new house!) Anyway, I'm curious about all the things so I'm happy to find this forum.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello and welcome from Cyprus!

The house with tortoises is certainly way better that just a house :) And we need photos!

You can read this post to get a basic knowledge of tortoise care and needs:
And don't hesitate to ask questions!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ciao! My husband and I are Americans who recently bought a home in northern Italy. . . and we inherited a large family of tortoises-- "tartaruge" in Italian. The previous home owner brought the big Nonna from Rome more than 25 years ago. Somewhere, she added a male and well. . . they're rather like rabbits. I have located 8 "babies" in addition to the parents! (And can I tell you these little guys are my favorite thing about my new house!) Anyway, I'm curious about all the things so I'm happy to find this forum.
Hello and welcome.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum