Calling all PET SNAIL people

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Location (City and/or State)
Finland
Unfortunately I have to say he is gone now. He lived a good life while it lasted. He almost exceeded his life expectancy. I guess this should serve as an reminder to not buy a snail from a highly inbred species. Next time I am probably going to pick a healthier species with longer life expectancy, when I am ready for it.

It was very stressful knowing that there was nothing I could do. I feel a little relieved knowing that he is not in pain anymore. :( :<3: 🐌

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Unfortunately I have to say he is gone now. He lived a good life while it lasted. He almost exceeded his life expectancy. I guess this should serve as an reminder to not buy a snail from a highly inbred species. Next time I am probably going to pick a healthier species with longer life expectancy, when I am ready for it.

It was very stressful knowing that there was nothing I could do. I feel a little relieved knowing that he is not in pain anymore. :( :<3: 🐌
Oh I'm so sorry Edward's Servant you gave him the best. Now look after yourself.

Natrah and Jacky

PS: Daisy is looking after him now🐌

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I'm so sorry, but I'm sure he had a better life with you than he would have had anywhere else.
Zola also sends his sympathy, and looks forward to hearing about the next snail who is lucky enough to become cared for by you.
Love from us both
Angie