Carol S

avocado_fresh111

Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
I got my two and a half year old Russian tortoise from @Carol S yesterday. He arrived perfectly safe and healthy, and after a warm soak he was very alert and exploring his new enclosure. He doesn't mind being handled, ate soon after we gave him food, and acted the way any healthy tortoise does. Carol was very willing to help work with us and answer our questions, and was patient and flexible as our weather changing, delaying the shipment. Over all, she is very kind and cares greatly for her tortoises and customers, and I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a Russian Tortoise!

Brijuana19

Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, MO
I got my two and a half year old Russian tortoise from @Carol S yesterday. He arrived perfectly safe and healthy, and after a warm soak he was very alert and exploring his new enclosure. He doesn't mind being handled, ate soon after we gave him food, and acted the way any healthy tortoise does. Carol was very willing to help work with us and answer our questions, and was patient and flexible as our weather changing, delaying the shipment. Over all, she is very kind and cares greatly for her tortoises and customers, and I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a Russian Tortoise!
If you don’t mind me asking. How were you able to get in contact with her?