Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Cool pic. I like that big 'ole enclosure. Very nice.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
he doesn't look all that bumpy at all. Very cute.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
That is the cutest thing !!! I like cats they are so curious about everything and do the strangest things haha i can't ever have one because of all the hair and I can't stand the litter . I love other peoples cats :)
Your tortoise looks so chill even though there is a large fuzzy object moving in his enclosure , go Franklin !!

dbeilfuss

5 Year Member
LOVE IT!!!! My kitten has taken to sleeping in my Sheldon's enclosure. I have often found them snuggling next to each other over night. Sheldon is 60lbs and our kitten is maybe 5lbs! Love watching their personalities together.[/align]

knight_visionn

5 Year Member
Fremont, California
I'm jealous. The one time my girlfriend accidentally left the door open to the room with my tortoise in it, my cat (in the span of about an hour) jumped into it's container, tore all of the plants out, knocked the hide over, dumped all of the standing water, managed to bury my little guy in cyprus mulch, took the small piece of sponge in his hide and hid it god knows where, and, to top it all off, took a dump.

So, I'm quite jealous that yours is getting along so well :p

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
tore all of the plants out, knocked the hide over, dumped all of the standing water, managed to bury my little guy in cyprus mulch, took the small piece of sponge in his hide and hid it god knows where, and, to top it all off, took a dump.

LOL...now this is more to what I would expect....LOL:p

Great pic by the way :D

Linzbragg

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Cool pic. I like that big 'ole enclosure. Very nice.

Thanks so much Tom! My fiance worked very hard on it, and Frank recently had a linear UVB bulb replace his old curly one.

cemmons12 said:
:cool: pic, does Franklin ever show any interest in Loca?

Not that I've seen. She used to love pawing at his head, but now that she's gotten more used to him she's very good (although I will not get complacent). I've woken up several mornings now and she's sleeping under his red light. I always remind her that Franklin's going to outgrow her one day.

knight_visionn said:
I'm jealous. The one time my girlfriend accidentally left the door open to the room with my tortoise in it, my cat (in the span of about an hour) jumped into it's container, tore all of the plants out, knocked the hide over, dumped all of the standing water, managed to bury my little guy in cyprus mulch, took the small piece of sponge in his hide and hid it god knows where, and, to top it all off, took a dump.

So, I'm quite jealous that yours is getting along so well :p

Lmao, your cat really added insult to injury! My fiance and I were very lucky to find Loca as a little baby behind some apartments, and she has turned out to be the sweetest thing ever. She rides in the car with her head out the window or in the dash and walks on a leash!

Status
Not open for further replies.