Celebration!!! got my tag/permit today!!

Location (City and/or State)
California
I thought I would have to wait longer for my application to be accepted and mailed back to me but I got it today ✌. I’m still worried on how well it will stay on, the directions say to use a bit of superglue or epoxy. I only got superglue so praying it stays for a decent amount of time. Also meet Sprite :) Any other crocheters in the crowd?

Attachments

• 8F32272C-8691-43D5-B336-B9A0989D994E.jpeg
    8F32272C-8691-43D5-B336-B9A0989D994E.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 4

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm lost, what kind of tag that you had to apply for?
Sprite is very cute
When adopting a native desert tortoise you must apply to the Fish and Wildlife folks for a permit. If approved they send you the permit plus a little numbered sticker to put on the tortoise.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
When adopting a native desert tortoise you must apply to the Fish and Wildlife folks for a permit. If approved they send you the permit plus a little numbered sticker to put on the tortoise.
Thanks. I knew one had to apply, I didn't know about the sticker.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I thought I would have to wait longer for my application to be accepted and mailed back to me but I got it today ✌. I’m still worried on how well it will stay on, the directions say to use a bit of superglue or epoxy. I only got superglue so praying it stays for a decent amount of time. Also meet Sprite :) Any other crocheters in the crowd?
Cute.