Change in sleeping habits

Wookie

Location (City and/or State)
Herefordshire
Hi all, I'm seeking advice for our lil Russian tort Wookie. For the past few months he will wake up at the exact time his light and heating comes on. He has been spookily accurate with this honestly it amazes me because he digs himself so far down at night I don't know how he knows! Must be hiding an alarm clock somewhere. Anyway the past week has been different, he's been getting up earlier and earlier. Last night he got up at 4am! The heat and light go off at night and don't come back on until 6:30am. He just went and sat under his heat lamp until it came on. He would normally put himself to bed between 4pm-6pm however recently it's been anywhere from 11am-1pm and he won't come back out till the next morning. We give him a bath every other morning for approx 20mins. We have been checking the night time temps as the seasons changed. Its been a steady 19°c at night and 21°c in the day and approx 36°c under heat lamp. Hes still eating well but the past week as soon as he eats he will go straight to bed where as before he would eat, bask, eat bask multiple times before going to bed. Do you think it could be the season changes? Do the temps need upping? Should we get him up again when we get home from work around 5:30pm maybe for a bath and some more food. Is this normal? It just seems really unusual for him to be getting up when it's pitch black. Any advice would be greatly appreciate! Thanks in advance ☺️