turbo likes to lay in

laura76

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
united kingdom
I have been off work for a week so been home all day my partner goes to work at 8am turns turbos light and heat on then but he doesn't show himself till about 12/1pm is this normal? still trying to get used to his habbits

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Sullies are creatures of habit. When the routine he's use to changes, they get a bit upset. So, Turbo is just doing what he's use to, or if he's had to change his routine, it just may he'd in retreat for now until he gets use to his environment.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. Is this the Turbo that belonged to Maria? Just interested. What type of tortoise do you have?

laura76

5 Year Member
united kingdom
sibi said:
Hi and welcome. Is this the Turbo that belonged to Maria? Just interested. What type of tortoise do you have?

he is a Hermann,i don't no a maria

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
He is really beautiful. .most torts are creatures of habit. Perhaps, he's just doing what he was used to doing before you got him. You'll even find that torts are either early risers or a late riser. Also, in a new environment, torts will tend to stay in their hide until they feel it's safe to explore. He'll adapt and provide enough time for him to come around until he Learns new habits.:)