Changed it up

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
ok, so I just changed my leopards enclosure up last night because I got my RHP and a few things needed to be moved a bit and now he won't stop walking around the entire enclosure. He started right after his 30 min soak this morning at about 8 and hasn't stopped since. He snacks a bit and gets a bit to drink on his routes, but thats it. Temps are 84 and a 98 basking, with 90% humidity. Has a humid hide, basking stone, all the normal stuffs.

I figured he'd do this a bit for a while, but this many hours? What do you guys think? I'm not home right now, but I have his camera system I can snap a pick real quick to give you guys a general idea atleast. The white thermostat reader in there is broken. My son dropped it and just told me, so those readings aren't accurate. I'm buying a new one today, but I do have 3 others in there lolScreenshot_20200529-141358_Wyze.jpg

nicoleann2214

NY
ok, so I just changed my leopards enclosure up last night because I got my RHP and a few things needed to be moved a bit and now he won't stop walking around the entire enclosure. He started right after his 30 min soak this morning at about 8 and hasn't stopped since. He snacks a bit and gets a bit to drink on his routes, but thats it. Temps are 84 and a 98 basking, with 90% humidity. Has a humid hide, basking stone, all the normal stuffs.

I figured he'd do this a bit for a while, but this many hours? What do you guys think? I'm not home right now, but I have his camera system I can snap a pick real quick to give you guys a general idea atleast. The white thermostat reader in there is broken. My son dropped it and just told me, so those readings aren't accurate. I'm buying a new one today, but I do have 3 others in there lolView attachment 296002
I love your set up, I wish I bought the bigger one. Are all of your plants real?

nicoleann2214

NY
Ok good lol. Its making me tired just watching him! He's trampled his food and that plant lol

Thanks so much!And no.... i have a black thumb ? just the pothos in the back left of that pic is real lol
Does he try to eat them? I wanted to get fake ones but I don’t know if she’ll try to eat them. Probably a dumb question but do the fake ones help with humidity when sprayed?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Does he try to eat them? I wanted to get fake ones but I don’t know if she’ll try to eat them. Probably a dumb question but do the fake ones help with humidity when sprayed?
He did at first, but now he knows its not yummy lol. And I'm not really sure. I do spray them just in case. If nothing else the plastic doesn't absorb the moisture. Is your grow tent on its side or standing upright?

nicoleann2214

NY
He did at first, but now he knows its not yummy lol. And I'm not really sure. I do spray them just in case. If nothing else the plastic doesn't absorb the moisture. Is your grow tent on its side or standing upright?
On its side

nicoleann2214

NY
How do you keep your humidity so high? I can’t really keep mine past 85-88

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Idk... i added that water when I first put the bedding in, then I just spray once a day in the morning... i mix it all up again every couple of weeks. It stays between 90 and 99. Shear luck possibly?? Knowing my luck....

OK thats how I thought you had it. Just checking.

nicoleann2214

NY
Idk... i added that water when I first put the bedding in, then I just spray once a day in the morning... i mix it all up again every couple of weeks. It stays between 90 and 99. Shear luck possibly?? Knowing my luck....

I’ll try adding way more water

nicoleann2214

NY

I’ve been spraying her shell more too so hopefully that’ll help keep her moist