Changed Snappy's enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadam

5 Year Member
Changed around snappy's enclosure cause he alway's wanted in a corner that I fenced off previously. I know the two front sides are too low but it makes it hard for my daughter to get him out so I took it down and he has not even tried to get out and we have had it like this for quite a while.

Here is a newest pics with the plants all growing and also added a HPS Light, seemed like the plants do better with that and the flouresants.

Attachments

• DSC01190.JPG
    DSC01190.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC01191.JPG
    DSC01191.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01203.JPG
    DSC01203.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01205.JPG
    DSC01205.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 59

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
He will get out.. its just a matter of time.. Russian? They climb. Its not just the front, but all the sides. I have mine outside and he climed over a 8 inch wall.
Its was in the corner, so I just capped it off. but he amazes me... I'd raise thewalls for safety sake..

Or maybe post a pic with him in it so we can see the size comparison.. hard to tell..

M

Maggie Cummings

He's gonna get out...there's no doubt about that. Russians climb and with the sides so low he's gonna be gone in 60 seconds!!!:D

desertsss

5 Year Member
Love the decorations, but yah he will find his way out eventually. It looks awesome though. He must be pretty small with all the decor in the tank...do you have a pic?

derf

5 Year Member
Looks nice, i really want a log like that where did you get it from? :)Agreed with the walls

Status
Not open for further replies.