Chevy+Food=<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I have been looking for the christmas tree storage bins here ( S. CA.) and they are not out yet. They must come out at end of the holiday season when it is time to pack up.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
laura808 said:
Tom said:
onarock said:
Tom said:
Chevy is looking good and you are doing a great job with him. I love his enclosure, but it needs to be bigger. The bigger the better. Maybe you'll get one of those Christmas tree storage bins in your stocking this year...

BTW, I tell everyone their enclosure needs to be bigger... my enclosures need to be bigger...

Tom, can you describe this "christmas tree storage bin"? I dont think I have ever seen one. Wait, are you referring to the plastic ones for fake trees?

Yes. They are just great big plastic storage tubs. Here on the mainland we pick them up at Wal-mart and stores like that. I don't know what stores they have in Paradise. They make a great, cheap , easy, waterproof enclosure. They are only usually available around Christmas time. I would expect them to be coming in soon.

here in Hawaii I found a pretty large shallow plastic container at longs. It was about $10. HEY it looks exactly like Marty's!!!!
Mine was $10 :p

Badgemash

5 Year Member
It looks like you're doing a great job with him, and it's nice to see someone who so obviously loves their tort! He's such a cutie!

-Devon

laura808

5 Year Member
not able to leave comments for now
Marty333 said:
laura808 said:
Tom said:
onarock said:
Tom said:
Chevy is looking good and you are doing a great job with him. I love his enclosure, but it needs to be bigger. The bigger the better. Maybe you'll get one of those Christmas tree storage bins in your stocking this year...

BTW, I tell everyone their enclosure needs to be bigger... my enclosures need to be bigger...

Tom, can you describe this "christmas tree storage bin"? I dont think I have ever seen one. Wait, are you referring to the plastic ones for fake trees?

Yes. They are just great big plastic storage tubs. Here on the mainland we pick them up at Wal-mart and stores like that. I don't know what stores they have in Paradise. They make a great, cheap , easy, waterproof enclosure. They are only usually available around Christmas time. I would expect them to be coming in soon.

here in Hawaii I found a pretty large shallow plastic container at longs. It was about $10. HEY it looks exactly like Marty's!!!!
Mine was $10 :p

hahaha niiccee. It seems too small already though...

Im going to buy the coconut fiber substrate asap

Attachments

• IMG_5094.jpg
    IMG_5094.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.