Chevy+Food=<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
Some pics of Chevy since its been cold here in Florida I am unable to bring him outside for a nice photo shoot so these photos will have to do.
009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

Chevy loves butternut squash baby food as you can see :p
015.JPG

016.JPG

019.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

To many choices!!!
025.JPG

027.JPG

He loves his kale :)
033.JPG

So many choices yet he still goes for the kale!!!
037.JPG

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Love the pics. Thats so awsome. I love how you put the food in a circle and let him choose. Thats awsome!! Love your enthusiasm with him

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I don't see any bugs in the feeding circle...not even a snail! Marty? :p

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Awww I love how you gave him choices :) That's fun to see what his favorite is. Now I want to try that with Nelson ;)
Chevy is so cute!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
The cuttlebone in the first pic looks like his own little surfboard :D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Not at all! It's actually quite innovative! As he polishes off one item you make the circle smaller...and before you know it...he's eaten his smorgasbord!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Chevy is looking good and you are doing a great job with him. I love his enclosure, but it needs to be bigger. The bigger the better. Maybe you'll get one of those Christmas tree storage bins in your stocking this year...

BTW, I tell everyone their enclosure needs to be bigger... my enclosures need to be bigger...

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Babies are so cute. Thanks for sharing your adorable pictures of Chevy. :D

Marty333

10 Year Member!
Winter Springs, Florida A quaint little town near
Tom said:
Chevy is looking good and you are doing a great job with him. I love his enclosure, but it needs to be bigger. The bigger the better. Maybe you'll get one of those Christmas tree storage bins in your stocking this year...

BTW, I tell everyone their enclosure needs to be bigger... my enclosures need to be bigger...

Yeah its temporary my dad is making me a tort table for christmas!!!

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Tom said:

Tom, can you describe this "christmas tree storage bin"? I dont think I have ever seen one. Wait, are you referring to the plastic ones for fake trees?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
onarock said:
Tom said:

Tom, can you describe this "christmas tree storage bin"? I dont think I have ever seen one. Wait, are you referring to the plastic ones for fake trees?

Yes. They are just great big plastic storage tubs. Here on the mainland we pick them up at Wal-mart and stores like that. I don't know what stores they have in Paradise. They make a great, cheap , easy, waterproof enclosure. They are only usually available around Christmas time. I would expect them to be coming in soon.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
that looks like quite the buffet! I don't think little Chevy knows what to do with himself. I agree with ChiKat, looks like he is about to go and catch some tasty waves!!! Surfs up bro...

laura808

5 Year Member
not able to leave comments for now
Tom said:
onarock said:
Tom said:

Yes. They are just great big plastic storage tubs. Here on the mainland we pick them up at Wal-mart and stores like that. I don't know what stores they have in Paradise. They make a great, cheap , easy, waterproof enclosure. They are only usually available around Christmas time. I would expect them to be coming in soon.

here in Hawaii I found a pretty large shallow plastic container at longs. It was about $10. HEY it looks exactly like Marty's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.