Chewy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewys_Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I just woke up and looked at my precious baby and thought I'd write something about him. He is probably the best thing that has happened in my life so far ( yeah yeah my wedding was firt duh, but this is on another level). So after we saved, yes saved him from the breeder at the reptile show ( who we learned a few weeks ago does not have a good reputation) my love of my Chewy has grown.My husband tells me not to get too attached because one day he will be 150 pounds and I won't be able to hold him lol. Over the past couple months we have discovered that Chewy does NOT like to burrow but loves sleeping in a washcloth, he will not eat food with powder on it ( calcium/vitamin we use the spray vitamins now and he eats) He takes huge bites for a baby even though we practically shred it in to tiny bits, oh yeah and he LOVES climbing, up the blankets up our legs when we are sitting on the bed oh yeah and sleeping on my laptop which is cool but then i have to move him to type lol. Which btw when he is sleeping is the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEEN!!!Thats it just wanted everyone to know why i love Chewy so much!

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
What a nice and sensitive post.
You have a wonderful relationship with your tort.
I love mine too!
Enjoy and thanks for the post!
❤:tort:

Urtle

5 Year Member
They are truly great creatures. U easily become attached to them.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Great post, and trust me, I'm with you 100%! I love my Cooper just as you love your Chewy. Its great have'n other tort lover's to share this stuff with! :)
And a new pic would be nice! :p

Chewys_Mom

5 Year Member
Virginia
ok here's some pics from the other day when I woke up and found him sleeping on the glass lol
553129_10101568367261912_1692987530_n_zpsba771542.jpg
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.