Clearwater, FL Loving Care Pet Fair needs tort people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Brittain

5 Year Member
HI!
I'm co-sponsoring a pet-adoption related fair in Clearwater, FL and am looking for local tortoise groups to have a table for public education about adopting turtles and torts versus buying one a the pet store. If anyone in Pinellas or Tampa is interested, please message me and I'll get the info to you! The basic info from the main sponsor holding the event is below

Hello! April 11, 2010

My name is Nancy Barry, President of Leash on Life Pet & People Services in Clearwater. We are holding the 1st Annual Loving Care PET FAIR at Crest Lake Park on Saturday May 22nd, 10 AM to 3 PM.

Pets are my passion and, as you know, so many of these lovable, loyal friends need good homes right now. The objective of this event is to promote pet adoption and proper care of animals. Sponsor proceeds will be split between five participating charities.

Vendors from the pet industry will join us in this effort and we will limit the amount of each type of business and spread out similar businesses throughout the grounds. We also plan to have expert speakers, pet contests, raffles, live music, refreshments, mounted and K9 police, critter face painting for kids, caricature artist and much more!

I envision a fun, educational, family oriented day at beautiful Crest Lake Park with lots of visitors and their pets. We hope you decide to join in the fun and make some money too!

At this time we are inviting you to participate as one of our vendors. If you are interested in being a participating vendor, we will need to know by Monday, April 19th, 2010. The application for participation is attached. Also attached is our flier, which we are hoping you would post. Lastly, if you are on Facebook, we also ask you to visit our Facebook page, which is under my name, Nancy Barry. From here, if you would post the fair to your local contacts, it would be so appreciated by Leash on Life and our deserving charities.

If you would like more information or have any questions, I am available by phone at 727-768-5113 or email [email protected]. Please feel free to contact me any time. Should you require a meeting, I am open to that as well. I look forward to seeing you at the fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.