Coahuilan Box Turtles!

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools

I grabbed this footage while visiting Chris at Garden State Tortoise. I figured that you Box Turtle people might really enjoy seeing video footage of this true rarity. I think the footage also shows the amazing beauty of this species that is thought by many to be the most drab of the Terrapene genus.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Hey Tom! Long time no talk :)

Although it was cold down there, I sure do miss that Southwest weather! All my animals are asleep, so I've got nothing to do but get active on the forums again and edit and post youtube videos, haha.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey Tom! Long time no talk :)

Although it was cold down there, I sure do miss that Southwest weather! All my animals are asleep, so I've got nothing to do but get active on the forums again and edit and post youtube videos, haha.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Supposed to be 76 here tomorrow and 80 by wednesday. :)

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Hahahaha, wow.. That is so awesome! It's actually been great here, though, weather-wise. Normally we'd be under a bunch of snow a few times over by now, probably. Not this year though. No snow yet (knock on wood!).

Anyone down there need a roommate/body guard?