COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hopefully they will recover quickly. Bad weather happens in the wild too. A couple of days shouldn't cause lasting damage.

Keep a watch in their eyes and turn your coil UVB off for a couple of days if necessary. They'll be fine without it for a few days.

Thank you Linda. I am watching my torts closely. I will change the coil bulbs to normal light bulbs if you think it is better for the torts and their recovery. But the low temps and the high humidity at night has caused this issue.

Bee62

Germany
CYCLISTS !
Next time you go out on your bike take a tin bath and 5 to 6 gallons of water in plastic containers with you.
In the event of a flat tyre, this will help you locate any punctures that you may have.

I know an easier way to locate punctures in tyres:
Spit a lot of the tyre and when your spit makes bubbles there you have located the problem ...:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning from Denmark! I had a nightmare last night - I went back to the CDR and couldn't recognize a single username there! So I knew it's high time to catch up. :D

So, we're in Roskilde (Denmark) now. It's daughter's second day at school. We're mostly settled in. The folks back home are fine as far as I know, including my TFO calendar poster boy. Our cat of nine years is also with a new family, and he seems to be doing surprisingly well.

How's everyone been? Miss you all xxx
YAAAYYY!!!! :)
Welcome back!!!!!!!!:)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Pictures just taken. It is not much to see with their eyes, but I know that there is something going on. The little one on the last pic had a few bubbles on her nose ( yesterday ). Today I have no more bubbles seen.View attachment 215341 View attachment 215342 View attachment 215344

Don't worry too much about a bubble occasionally. The other end of the nose/nostrils goes to the roof of the mouth (not down the throat into the lungs), so sometimes what's in the mouth comes out the nose.