COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I am back tomorrow to glare at some more naughty boys... Behaviour at the school is very good, but a few need reminding that the school holidays are over and they're there to work. The more formal and scary the better ;)
I've got a good warface!
Remember?
Warface.jpg
That should do the trick!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
North San Diego County (more for you than me)? Want to work with many really cool tortoises? I need help for a few days the week before the T-Day holiday - THE WEEK BEFORE. I pay pretty decent wages, even for training. please call me with your voice at 215-483-7675. After all we are going to actually spend time in the same tortoise Farm for a few training sessions, so don't be shy (NO txt or PM). Will

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
North San Diego County (more for you than me)? Want to work with many really cool tortoises? I need help for a few days the week before the T-Day holiday - THE WEEK BEFORE. I pay pretty decent wages, even for training. please call me with your voice at 215-483-7675. After all we are going to actually spend time in the same tortoise Farm for a few training sessions, so don't be shy (NO txt or PM). Will
Hello, Will, and welcome to the Cold Dark Room. :)
Pull up an armadillo to sit on, but don't sit on a lurking hedgehog and i'll prod the jellyfish to provide some light while the Leprechaun One-Legged Pirate substitute fetches you a beverage of choice.
I would seriously love to help you out, and my voice is most splendiferous, but it's a tad out of my way.
Now who do we have in that neck of the jungle?
Kathy!
@Momof4
Any chance?