COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
These are my main reasons for not wanting foster babies this year.. I’m too busy trying to spoil my own babies!!!

Heather, I shared one of your pictures with an acquaintance of mine. Hope that’s OK. They have a baby Russian tortoise, and I was trying to explain how to soak him. You had a perfect illustration of that...
Proud if your girl too! Those baby squirrels didn’t look promising earlier. Just the fact that they’re still alive means she’s doing an outstanding job. [emoji173]️

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Happy Friday all..

Almost jumped in the truck and went out kayaking again....but not since I have an all day trip scheduled for Saturday. Looks like everyone is busy singing, feeding squirrels, getting kids off to school, drinking heavily or wanting to, dreaming of fossils and stocking up.

Not sure how widely spread this “tree” grows.... but I’m sure many don’t see this type of fruit on their trees.. like the size of American softballs..

Any guesses? I’ll send the ID later... ogh....very humid here already...temps to climb to 93 ish.

71077883-52C3-4C5C-9B75-E89DA15466CA.jpeg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
View attachment 248577
Good morning all. On the road at Early O’Clock

Good morning Linda!
It should never come as a surprise when I miss stuff.. sometimes my schedule gets so crazy that it’s hard to pick up where I left off:-( Hope you have a wonderful day. A good sunrise always helps !