COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
By “the heat is out” do you mean there’s no sunshine today in Florida? [emoji23]

@Moozillion knows all about high tea that side of the Atlantic. You two should arrange a meeting :)
Oh, there's plenty of sunshine outside... and blue sky, too. Just not much warmth to go with it. Overnight temperatures may drop down just below freezing tonight.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Can you post pics of the Micro turts too ? Please.:)
I'm glad you enjoy! Pinstripe hasn't been feeling all that photogenic lately, but this one is PINSTRIPE from several weeks ago.
WP_20181003_18_09_59_Pro.jpg

And this one is BOLD from the same time frame.
WP_20181003_18_05_36_Pro.jpg

Pinstripe shows as much growth between the scutes NOW as Bold did THEN. Bold has grown much more since then... And Bold MAY be turning blond on me! Apparently, there is blond phase of three-striped mud turtles, and Bold has me wondering.

Bee62

Germany
I'm glad you enjoy! Pinstripe hasn't been feeling all that photogenic lately, but this one is PINSTRIPE from several weeks ago.
View attachment 258893

And this one is BOLD from the same time frame.
View attachment 258892

Pinstripe shows as much growth between the scutes NOW as Bold did THEN. Bold has grown much more since then... And Bold MAY be turning blond on me! Apparently, there is blond phase of three-striped mud turtles, and Bold has me wondering.
Oh yes, I enjoy your pics of micro turtles very much ! Why are tiny turtles and tortoises are so darned cute ??? But they are.:tort::<3:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I checked on the mud turtle hatchlings this morning, and Bold was bright-eyed and begging. He ducked back into his hide when he saw me getting ready to take his picture. Then he thought about it for maybe a second and came right back out.

Me: What changed your mind?
Bold: WILL WORK FOR FOOD.
Me: Okay... I can live with that... Smile for the camera...
Bold: ...
View attachment 258873

Don't worry, I paid well. ;)

LOVE IT!!!!!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Maybe Bold overheard me talking about Jacques' page in the TFO calendar... I think Bold has aspirations... and a role model!

@Moozillion Bea, I can only imagine what I'm in for this year... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if Bold continues to put on size at this rate, he may be big enough in a few months to fill out a high resolution photo. :D

I think the mud turtles have a LOT of personality!!!! [emoji2][emoji173]️

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
If I’m to go on a vacation this year I’ll be making my reservations here at this Hampton Inn IMG_4017.jpg I found one with this place next door and ,well I do like the ladies IMG_4014.jpg. Down the lane is a beach where I might find some waffles to eat as well IMG_4010.jpg.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

Bambam1989

East Texas
Well she spent my sister and went through her approval LOL she still has to meet with my mom and dad. And hopefully we can do that this coming weekend. She can be a little shy so having to ease her into meeting people lol but I've met her mom which she lives with her mom currently. And I have met her older brother. we was supposed to meet with her best friend / cousin last weekend but unfortunately the weather made what we was going to do in possible.
My now husband proposed to me after being together for less than 2months. Had a 4 month engagement only because I wanted to get married in the spring. Been together almost 10years. When you know- YOU KNOW. Congrats

Bee62

Germany
If I’m to go on a vacation this year I’ll be making my reservations here at this Hampton Inn View attachment 258901 I found one with this place next door and ,well I do like the ladies View attachment 258902. Down the lane is a beach where I might find some waffles to eat as well View attachment 258903.
I wish you much fun on your vacation !
But please stay near the pool so that the Zombies don`t get you. Beware of waitresses that make you naked by flirting with you when you pay your bill and don`t fear nude sunbathers that eat waffles.:eek:
Have fun my friend !:D

Bee62

Germany
On my last vacation these signs in front of the hotel said:
Funny-Signs-Wild-49.jpg

Funny-Sign-For-Children.jpg

In the hotel bar I found this sign. Makes sense !
valentines-e1487088953826.jpg

More sense than this sign at the hotel pool:
funny-signs-breathe.jpg

In a park I found this helpful sign. Good that I am a woman !
funny-warning-signs-2-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Found a nice place to build a house but then I read this sign:
funny-outdoor-signs-welcome-to-the-neighborhood-funny-signs-funny-outdoor-bar-signs.jpg

Bambam1989

East Texas
Oh, there's plenty of sunshine outside... and blue sky, too. Just not much warmth to go with it. Overnight temperatures may drop down just below freezing tonight.
It got down to 18F here last night. Clunker's wagon held its temps nicely though but his breakfast was late due to all the weeds being frozen.

Bambam1989

East Texas