COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
That's sooo funny! EllieMay has a bunch of imprinted duckys. Sounds fun.

I am so in love with them! They have done just perfect. Again, I left them out today. When I came home, I ran down to the lake and didn’t see a peep. So I gave my special little duck call and all six came right out. I’m going to go down in a little and make sure they’ve all came in for the night... I’ll try to snap a pic. Got to get a new one of Chomper too for Carol!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I am so in love with them! They have done just perfect. Again, I left them out today. When I came home, I ran down to the lake and didn’t see a peep. So I gave my special little duck call and all six came right out. I’m going to go down in a little and make sure they’ve all came in for the night... I’ll try to snap a pic. Got to get a new one of Chomper too for Carol!!
Yours probably won't fly away from their mom...YOU... I can't wait to see your pictures of Chomper too. I have orders for bunny pictures too...I'm still looking for an angel around my house and can't seem to find one. They're all up to no durn good.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Yours probably won't fly away from their mom...YOU... I can't wait to see your pictures of Chomper too. I have orders for bunny pictures too...I'm still looking for an angel around my house and can't seem to find one. They're all up to no durn good.

That was probably supposed to say Arrow[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So bunny and fish pics please!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good evening/afternoon.
4 days into the first week in work and 1 to go, I'd forgotten how tiring it is!
It's taken me a while to catch up with you all this evening.
Lovely to see the ducklings, hedgehogs, badger, firecrest and deer popping in.
I'm pleased that Dorian hasn't badly affected Ray and hope that Mark and others in its path get off lightly too.
I'm looking forward to the weekend and hope everyone has a good Friday and an even better weekend!

I bet you are drooping! It’s hard enough coming back after 1 day off... but with all you’ve been through, I bet it is a double edged sword! So I hope you have the best weekend. I’m sure you REALLY deserve it [emoji6]

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That was probably supposed to say Arrow[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So bunny and fish pics please!!!
Also found a recent picture of Arrow. But I'm still worried about him. I think he might have fin rot. I've been trying to get info but that's hard to do when you don't know what you're watching in the first place. 0504191334d.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Also found a recent picture of Arrow. But I'm still worried about him. I think he might have fin rot. I've been trying to get info but that's hard to do when you don't know what you're watching in the first place. View attachment 280085
That was the wrong picture somehow. I'll try again.0815191601c.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good mornooning all. TodayI had nothing on so I volunteered to take duck to the Swan Sanctuary in west London. It’s an hour’s drive to get there, but it’s closed to the public so it’s a good excuse to get let in and I am nosey! [emoji1]

Interesting. Hope the traffic & drive isnt too bad.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I’m home. Our mallard is a “wonky” unable to walk straight, but she’s gone to a wonderful waterfowl haven. I was given a tour and she’s in great hands.

She settled in very quickly with fellow wonky mallards and Canada Geese and can eventually graduate to one of their lakes
IMG_1040.jpg
IMG_1037.jpg
IMG_1036.jpg
IMG_1039.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good mornooning all. TodayI had nothing on so I volunteered to take duck to the Swan Sanctuary in west London. It’s an hour’s drive to get there, but it’s closed to the public so it’s a good excuse to get let in and I am nosey! [emoji1]

Oooh fun!!! I would do the same :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning, roommates! I'm busy as ever :rolleyes: but just checking in to say everything's fine. Daughter seems happy at her new school. I'm hunting government jobs, so I might hear back from them in a few months... or never. Anyway, wish me luck.
Thinking of everyone on the path of the storm.