COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
@Tidgy's Dad. I can’t find the story for the tort who walked alone. I need to catch up. May you put link please ??
Chat page for comments here :

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Was trying to find a thinking emoji but there isn’t one. I’m seriously confused. Or am I tired or maybe both? ?
My money’s on both ?. It doesn‘t taste like ravioli, I usually stuff mine with Alfredo, shredded chicken, spices, and that’s about it. Jumbo shells taste much fresher and in my opinion way better.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
As now a stupid question. What is a Jumbo. And how do you make it? It does look yummy ?.
You stuff cooked jumbo shell pasta with whatever stuffing you want. I did mine with feta, ricotta, mushrooms, and a little bit of spinach smothered in pasta sauce and more cheese. Also mozzarella and hand grated parmesan through everything and on top too. It takes a lot of preparing but not much baking. I have to be in the mood to go to that much effort.?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
My money’s on both ?. It doesn‘t taste like ravioli, I usually stuff mine with Alfredo, shredded chicken, spices, and that’s about it. Jumbo shells taste much fresher and in my opinion way better.
I don’t know if I can get jumbo pasta shells here. I can’t say I’ve ever seen them. So I won’t if lasagna sheets would work? Or maybe make my own pasta? ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I don’t know if I can get jumbo pasta shells here. I can’t say I’ve ever seen them. So I won’t if lasagna sheets would work? Or maybe make my own pasta? ?
The first time I made them my grocery store was doing a promotion from Spain. They had some pastas from Spain and a recipe. I wound up getting several bottles of olive oil and many other items when they closed out the items. One of them was the pan I baked these in for $1.00. I wish I had bought all of them. The pans came with a delicious boxed rice side. How can you beat that? This one's close to the same recipe.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Aaagh. The heat & humidity just now combined to create some great thunderstorms! Rain, rain, & more rain. Rainbarrel is back full again. Garden watered by Mother Nature. Sully is happy - a nice bath.

Look at this natural humidity inside our Sullys nightbox. She spent the better part of the storm casually having lunch.
CAC565E4-B7D2-4846-BE9F-D96BEDF87773.jpeg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Has to be pasta shells. I don’t think you can make your own pasta shells. Pasta yes, shells no.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'd almost bet you can. If I can get them you are even closer to an international market then me. The brand I bought here was HEMISFARES.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Been told I should be over the worst of it now. But could be 4-6 weeks before I start to feel normal again. But I have to isolate still for another week.
Don’t underestimate how long it will take to recover. My daighter didn have it anywehere near as bad as you and just kept having to sleep. It ttok a good 4 weeks for her to get through that.

Look after yourself and rest lots. Massive electronic hugs x