COLD DARK ROOM

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
HI ALL!! sorry i wont be in here long, but, does anyone use the tortoise forum app on their phone? i updated mine recently and for some reason I am not able to use it. it just tells me there is an error and I dont see messages or posts. But i still get notifications when someone responds to a thread I am watching. Just wanted to ask in here first to see if the issue has been brought up yet.
I also miss you all. Fall has arrived here. Im not ready for it. my babies are aware and they have been sleeping longer and eating less :(
I wont hibernate them this year. i still havent done the studying I wanted or bought the extra equipment for it. Can't wait until school is over.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
HI ALL!! sorry i wont be in here long, but, does anyone use the tortoise forum app on their phone? i updated mine recently and for some reason I am not able to use it. it just tells me there is an error and I dont see messages or posts. But i still get notifications when someone responds to a thread I am watching. Just wanted to ask in here first to see if the issue has been brought up yet.
I also miss you all. Fall has arrived here. Im not ready for it. my babies are aware and they have been sleeping longer and eating less :(
I wont hibernate them this year. i still havent done the studying I wanted or bought the extra equipment for it. Can't wait until school is over.
Hello, Linhdan, so delighted to hear from you. :):<3:
The apps went down but the Android one has been fixed and is up and running again, but the iOS app is still down and will be for quite a few days yet it seems.
If in doubt, it's fine not to hibernate them, I never hibernate Tidgy.

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Hello, Linhdan, so delighted to hear from you. :):<3:
The apps went down but the Android one has been fixed and is up and running again, but the iOS app is still down and will be for quite a few days yet it seems.
If in doubt, it's fine not to hibernate them, I never hibernate Tidgy.
Thanks adam! I was like "NOOOOOOOOO" when i couldnt read anything! Yes, im very much in doubt so i probably wont hiberbate for years. Though i also want to move down further south in the next couple years.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks adam! I was like "NOOOOOOOOO" when i couldnt read anything! Yes, im very much in doubt so i probably wont hiberbate for years. Though i also want to move down further south in the next couple years.
Yup, since i can't hibernate, i might move south eventually too
Namibia sounds good :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well, it's late so i'm off to bed to dream of Namibia and fruit flies
And be woken up by a tap dancing face fly, i'm sure
Night, night, Roommates, sleep well :)