COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Let’s just say I started my degree course at university on punch cards :D

I graduated in 1985. A lot has changed

Yep....started first with FORTRAN - & waiting in line to “punch” the cards, then another line to “batch process”, find errors, then re-do the offending error card(s), re-run ‘til no errors. Whew.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Who Knew/Capitol Hill Treasure? while walking about Capitol Hill & the Capitol building yesterday, I spotted a very large, stocky pine tree right next to the Capitol. Been to DC lots of times, worked on the Hill for many years, but never noticed this old tree. It turned out to be a Giant Sequoia that’s been there a few years.

The History
D2E06332-5FAA-405F-A136-9DF2BB3D86FD.jpeg

A Look Up
158F2D3A-6713-4374-95C0-6D320D300A1F.jpeg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello everyone, I finally came out of my burrow. Glad I am back on TFO again.
Hope everyone had great holidays.
Opo gave me a little flash of something pink from under his tail last week. Couldn't get a closer look before it went back in. But I think he is a he.:p
Will try to look back and see what has been going on. Hopefully it's all good news!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Opo gave me a little flash of something pink from under his tail last week. Couldn't get a closer look before it went back in. But I think he is a he.:p
Will try to look back and see what has been going on. Hopefully it's all good news!

About time you’re back!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello Hello Hello! I've been missing my Ray of sunshine. And the little pink thingy is just a peek...of big things to come.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Woohoo! Glad your back... And congrats on your baby boy!!!! Any reason to celebrate is a good reason you know;~}

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I bet they know more than we can ever tell them... Don’t worry!!!
Well I hope they decide better. Ohio people however rescue the birds that are freezing and without food. Our crazy weather. Ohio has to have a winter. So far, we haven't really had one. There's been years when we have to help the birds because they have little ones too soon. I'll be able to watch. So I'm worried but I'll be able to help and not interfere if they use my tree.maybe...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Apologies if I have failed to identify someone, but if you know who “Chevalier Larry” is please could you let me know?

This person has asked to join the FB CDR group, but hasn’t given a posting name. I can’t find them in the TFO group either.

I’ll only let people join if they give a posting name unless it’s obvious who they are.
Well...